Senior Software Developer in a startup environment
If you are passionate about working with software development and want to be a part of a startup-oriented software company, you are the one we are looking for!
We only have a few requirements
- You have hands-on experience with full stack software development, particularly backend including:
- Designing software
- Coding and implementing software
- Experience with Netbox is a nice to have
- Familiarity with common software development tools and languages including Python, Angular and serverless technologies, e.g., AWS, Azure, Google
- An open mind with the attitude “nothing is impossible”
IT Kartellet has a startup mentality and serves both startups and corporate clients. This means that you will immediately get the feeling of being a part of a startup, where we together will define the direction of the IT Kartellet. You will be part of the core development team and will work with other software developers on either pure software project or in collaboration with some of our other clusters such as IoT, RPA, UX and Unity Development. We’re strong believers in working with the newest technologies and therefore we expect you to be curious around new technologies and wish to try them out in real life.
What can we offer?
We will offer you:
- A broad variety of projects for a broad variety of industries,
- Highly competent colleagues within software development,
- A dynamic environment.
About IT Kartellet
IT Kartellet is a part of the group C2IT Group A/S, which works with digitalization of Danish companies and organizations and consists of the units: C2IT, People-IT, IT Kartellet and C2IT Greenhouse (investing in startups).
IT Kartellet provides a broad range of services, but everything is centered around software development where we use programming as creative art. We work with some of the most relevant and interesting topics within software development: Advanced Analytics, Game development, Internet of Things, Robotic Process Automation, User experience & User interface and of course Software Security.
- We care about our customers: We develop digital solutions in close collaboration with our clients to ensure value creation based on user requirements rather than technical preferences.
- We are experts: We thrive on technical challenges and shift seamlessly between technologies to provide guidance and cross-disciplinary solutions.
- We are humans first, and developers second and proud of it! We will work to make a difference and would rather wear a T-shirt than a suit.
- We are straightforward: We don’t offer long reports and big analysis but prefer to get down to programming and deliver world class applications.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Learn more about IT Kartellet.